We are sorry, but we are unable to complete your request.•The Office 2007 Product Key provided is already associated with another user on this site. Please log in with the user information originally used with this Office 2007 Product Key.

Discussion générale

• Over the years I have had many ISP and email addresses - but now we have  finally gone almost fully virtual...
    I have a live login and MS ID 4 my SkyDrive account but I only use my MS  touch with 8.1, SkyDrive and office 365 for mobility.
    And I still like to backup to my own server!!!
    What would be good is if I can put all the software licenses and product  keys of the software and keep a record of my mac addresses for  hardware  and even static IP's in a file or a secure location within the MS online  store.
    That's where MS wants me to get my computing needs from in future and I  will always be able to retrieve it in future but what about the $$$$$ I have  spent on software, hardware and applications prior to now???
    I know u guys love 2 collect data 4 marketing analysis,
    4 example I have an old PC that is still running a server from last century  - if you knew about it a simple script would allow you to offer upgrades or at  least relevant MS products - UNLIKE the rubbish adds I just turn off or tune out  now...
    Why cant I add products previous online email purchases into the 1 MS live  ID account where I can keep it together? If you make that available I don't have  to have separate steam accounts, EA game accounts, ASUS and adobe accounts etc  etc.
    What has brought me 2 this is I was looking for my office pro 2007 disks to  rebuild a HOME USE ONLY windows 7 laptop (NO touch screen so 8.1 is no benefit  at all)
    I HAVE 4 Genuine PRODUCT KEYs for Office 2007 BUT EVERY TIME I WENT TO  DOWNLOAD the software - regardless of the key I used - I got the error message:  We are sorry, but we are unable to complete your request.•The Office 2007  Product Key provided is already associated with another user on this site.  Please log in with the user information originally used with this Office 2007  Product Key.
    That's crap - This is a clean brand spanker install of Win7 and there was  nothing b4 I put the oem drivers from Toshiba back on.
    I looked at dozens of support pages and forum blogs and tried for hours to  get a copy to download - including incognito and other logins but because my  default PC name is also my MS Windows live ID the same error was repeated.
    I keep away from the non MS sites for these things and with good reason -  there were heaps of similar users with the same issue or very close to it that  had downloaded from a supposed MS copy from eValue or digital river etc and the  next thing was total corruption of the OS.
    EVENTUALLY I found a LIVE MS chat on a support site in the US and she gave  me a link to a slightly older version which will need updating and some reg edit  changes but so far, so good.
    The point is - what a crock !
    I should be able to just keep all my software, drivers, updates, service  packs, and versions that I have upgraded in the MS store.
    If Microsoft aren't going to support XP or Office 2003 and eventually 2007,  vista & Windows7 not far behind??? then that's still no excuse for them to  put these restrictions and limits when I OWN my copy of the software!!
    Unlike office 365 and SkyDrive space which is described in the T&C  (that we all read before ticking that radial button to agree of course) as ONLY  under a leased licence.
    IF Microsoft can support AND develop software that supports SQL2000  Servers, why is it so hard to archive and keep the same info for  everyone???
    vendredi 10 janvier 2014 16:49