none
Web Service Connector - Config Tool Error

Question

• Hi,

Using FIM Web Service Config Tool, i've connected with one of our SaaS vendors Web Service. I was able to Define the Object type and attributes. But when i got Import / Export Workflow Configuration Section, I see the message "Add-in Component for workflow configuration is not found".

The tool am running is on FIM Sync server [R2 SP1] with .NET framework 4.0. Not sure what am missing. Please advise.

• Modifié Prakaaz vendredi 3 mai 2013 18:59 Corrected Sync Version
    vendredi 3 mai 2013 18:56

Toutes les réponses

• This is a known issue we will address in our next hotfix for the Connector. For now, just select to continue and everything should work.
    vendredi 3 mai 2013 19:18
  • Hi Andreas,

I'm following the technet guide for Web Service Connector. In the doc, i see the Full Import configuration like below. But on my environment, i get the Add-In error. So configuring this Import/Export step is optional? Can i create Web Service MA without this Import WF configuration?

Please advise.

[Image from MS Documentation]

-Prakash

vendredi 3 mai 2013 22:10
  • Full Import/ Delta import section started loading with workflow components today. not sure what made it to work. some one from my team rebooted the server, i'm guessing that helped. because after the web service tool installation, i haven't rebooted my FIM Server.

Now i'm able to configure the Import flows and invoke Web service methods..

mercredi 15 mai 2013 17:54