none
Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131904 when i creating new item

Question

• Hi,

I intermitently received the "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131904" error message on my Sharepoint site.  For example, it pops up when I try to add a documents in a document library.

What could be my problem?

Thanks!

Praveen

dimanche 17 juin 2012 08:45

Réponses

• Hi,

0x80131904 is generally happened from SQL Server side. It may be caused by tempdb or Content Database is out of space.

So, please go to the SQL Server, and ensure there are still enough free space for the SQL Server.

Thanks,
    Jinchun Chen

Jinchun Chen
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff AT microsoft.com(Please replace AT with @)

• Marqué comme réponse Praveen Manne mercredi 20 juin 2012 07:06
    mardi 19 juin 2012 02:53

Toutes les réponses

• Enable Page level error trace  and call stack from web config to see the actual problem.

in the web application web config make following changes to two attributes 

CallStack="true"

AllowPageLevelTrace="true"

and search for  customErrors and make to Off.

Ashish Ranjan (Please click "Marked As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if a post has been useful to you)

dimanche 17 juin 2012 16:47
  • Hi Praveen,

Check the ULS logs for more information (using the CorrelationID).

Make sure that your Content Database in SQL is not full.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Zakir Chougle || SharePoint Developer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please click "
    Propose As Answer" if a post solves your problem, or "Vote As Helpful" if a post has been useful to you

lundi 18 juin 2012 06:32
  • Hi,

0x80131904 is generally happened from SQL Server side. It may be caused by tempdb or Content Database is out of space.

So, please go to the SQL Server, and ensure there are still enough free space for the SQL Server.

Thanks,
    Jinchun Chen

Jinchun Chen
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff AT microsoft.com(Please replace AT with @)

• Marqué comme réponse Praveen Manne mercredi 20 juin 2012 07:06
    mardi 19 juin 2012 02:53