none
Sending MIME Encoder output as a Response in WebServices

Question

• Hi,

Could you please help me in resolving the issue in sending the MIME encoder output as a Response in WEb service ?

In- detail : Exposed an Orchestration as a WEb Service , with in the Orchestration Expression Shape, we are executing the Sendpipeline with Mime Encoder. Output of SendPipeline is XLANG message which is in MIME format. This needs to be sent as an response in the Webservice.

Thanks in Advance.

jeudi 17 février 2011 08:38

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Mruthunjaya,

If I have understood your question correclty, why do you want to execute the Sendpipeline with MIME encoder in orchestration? You can use them in your SOAP send port which would solve the issue.

Cheers

M.R.ASHWINPRABHU

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

jeudi 17 février 2011 15:40
  • Hi ASHWINPRABHU,

Thanks for your reply.

Even we tried in the way u had specified but the real problem we are facing is sending MIME Encoding output through SOAP.

i.e., once we execute MIME Encoder , we get the MIME specific encoded message which we are not able to map into Multipart message.

Since return type is not of XML Type , message gets suspended.

Thanks,

Mruthunjaya J

mardi 22 février 2011 06:20
  • Hi,

Can we send MIME Message as a Response in WebService which is exposed from an BizTalk Orchestration ?

If Yes, what should be the Message Type we need to define ?

Thanks,

Mruthunjaya J

jeudi 24 février 2011 11:46
  • Hi,

I know that this is an old post, but I'm having the exactly same problem.

I have a MIME message with a file in attachment and I need to send it through the web service response port but I don't know if this is possible (because my orchestration is exposed as a web service) and what should be the message type for the response (maybe could be a XMLDocument, but we want to create our own response schema, so it can be as specific as possible).

Could someone answer to this, please! 

Thanks,

Licínia

vendredi 15 juin 2012 07:56