mercredi 8 septembre 2010 10:52
Issue at hand:
- SP2010 behind TMG (also Exchange2010 but not relevant in this case)
- Sharepoint sites portal.onedomain.com, training.onedomain.com and mysite.onedomain.com published through one listener (3 IPs with own SSL certs) with SSO enabled for .onedomain.com (working)
- TMG rule for portal.onedomain.com includes "All Users" to provide anonymous access to parts of the site (working)
- TMG rules for training/mysite.onedomain.com do not include "All Users" (working)
I am lost. This happens in all three Exchange/Shareoipint/TMG 2010 environments we run from a datacenter for our customers. Client workstations are therefor not part of the same domain.
- Office documents in (not anonymously accessible) libraries on the portal.onedomain.com site can not be edited, while this does work in the training and mysite libraries.
- Adding "All Users" to the training/mysite rules causes Office documents not being able to be edited anymore.
Toutes les réponses
dimanche 19 septembre 2010 04:40
So are you able to edit the documents in any one of the share point sites?
when you try to edit the documents, do you get any error message on the client machine?
Following is not very clear, please elaborate it more.
"Office documents in (not anonymously accessible) libraries on the portal.onedomain.com site can not be edited, while this does work in the training and mysite libraries."
mardi 28 septembre 2010 00:33Modérateur
Any updates on this?
samedi 2 octobre 2010 11:19any updates?
Thanks and Regards Suraj Singh My blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/sooraj-sec/