none
Syncing contacts from a forest using Office 365 with FIM 2010 - It appears this forest is not exchange enabled.

Question

• Hi,

I am setting up FIM to create a shared address list between multiple separate domains.  I've got the GAL Sync MA working between Ex2013 and Ex2010 domains without too many issues, but one of the domains has a standalone Office 365 set up.  They still have the list of contacts and attributes I want in their domain, but when setting up the AD GAL MA I receive the message "It appears this forest is not exchange enabled".

It will not allow me to progress any further via the Create Management Agent wizard.

How can I sync the contact info in from the domain without Exchange in it using FIM?

Cheers,

lundi 24 juin 2013 04:53

Toutes les réponses

• You could do a custom approach using the AD MA -- the Galsync MA is really the ADMA with some special packaging. This approach will require you to setup all of the attribute flows and to modify the rules extension code in a number of places.

David Lundell, Get your copy of FIM Best Practices Volume 1 http://blog.ilmbestpractices.com/2010/08/book-is-here-fim-best-practices-volume.html

mercredi 26 juin 2013 16:24