none
Response Timeout in BizTalk 2010

Toutes les réponses

• Where did you set up the timeout? What kind of adapter are you using? What was the error?

Leonid Ganeline [BizTalk MVP] BizTalkien: Naming Conventions for the BizTalk Solutions

dimanche 17 juin 2012 19:36
  • It is under Host > Settings. The error is: The value input is not valid. Valid value should be an integer ranged between 1 and 60.

Here is the screenshot:

• Modifié Shane Ng lundi 18 juin 2012 01:51 typo
    lundi 18 juin 2012 01:50
  • Not answering your question - but maybe an asynchronous pattern with a call-back might be better in this situation?

If this is helpful or answers your question - please mark accordingly.
    Because I get points for it which gives my life purpose (also, it helps other people find answers quickly)

lundi 18 juin 2012 10:21
  • MSBTS_HostSetting.MessagingReqRespTTL Property is the default timeout for request response messages that  got allowed values are 1 to 60. You can't increase the value from BizTalk side.

I would suggest you have to work on slow system how to tune up in better way.

Thanks, Raja MCTS BizTalk Server 2010, MCC If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

jeudi 28 juin 2012 11:24
  • If you are calling a webservice which may take hours, I would suggest you inline webservice call using a proxy .net class instead of using SOAP adapter. You can set the response timeout value as per your requirement and that would be only valid for that service call. 

I have implemented the same solution for a similar case.

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com
    My new TechNet Wiki "BizTalk Server: Performance Tuning & Optimization"

mardi 3 juillet 2012 17:33