Goals
    Activities
    KPIs
    Roles
    Inputs/Outputs of process
    List of workflows

2-nd document: Process Workflows
    Lot of Tables: Activity|Role|In-Out|Time|Comments

+several documents (role matrix, work instructions, workforce calculations, etc), depend from customer.

jeudi 11 juin 2009 08:30
  • hi Bitha,

i would like to give the process which i am following for change management documentation. these are the process which you can follow in writting them in the same manner(the best way to make one manin document and put subdocuments in it).

1. Initiation =  The change initiator completes an RFC.
    2. Acceptance & Classification = The change Manager accepts the RFC and classifies it according to type.
    3. Logging = The RFC goes to into Configuration Management Database
    4. Assessment = the change Manager Performs an initial assessment of the RFC and assigns a priority and classification.
    5. Authorization or Rejection = If the formal Change process is unsuitable, the change Manager rejects the RFC and             notifies the change initiator.
    6. Planning & Cordination = The change Maanger establishes the initial Plan , task,roles and responsibilities for the evaluating     and implementing the change.
    7. Evaluation = After the change , One or More eveluating determine if the change was successful or not.
    8. Closure = The change Manager cloes the RFC, and communicate status to the initiator. 

i hope this will hepl you. 

Feel Free to ask,

Cheer,

NET_RFID 
    Enam

jeudi 11 juin 2009 08:46

Toutes les réponses

• 1-st document: Process Description.
    Executive Summary
    Goals
    Activities
    KPIs
    Roles
    Inputs/Outputs of process
    List of workflows

2-nd document: Process Workflows
    Lot of Tables: Activity|Role|In-Out|Time|Comments

+several documents (role matrix, work instructions, workforce calculations, etc), depend from customer.

jeudi 11 juin 2009 08:30
  • hi Bitha,

i would like to give the process which i am following for change management documentation. these are the process which you can follow in writting them in the same manner(the best way to make one manin document and put subdocuments in it).

1. Initiation =  The change initiator completes an RFC.
    2. Acceptance & Classification = The change Manager accepts the RFC and classifies it according to type.
    3. Logging = The RFC goes to into Configuration Management Database
    4. Assessment = the change Manager Performs an initial assessment of the RFC and assigns a priority and classification.
    5. Authorization or Rejection = If the formal Change process is unsuitable, the change Manager rejects the RFC and             notifies the change initiator.
    6. Planning & Cordination = The change Maanger establishes the initial Plan , task,roles and responsibilities for the evaluating     and implementing the change.
    7. Evaluation = After the change , One or More eveluating determine if the change was successful or not.
    8. Closure = The change Manager cloes the RFC, and communicate status to the initiator. 

i hope this will hepl you. 

Feel Free to ask,

Cheer,

NET_RFID 
    Enam

jeudi 11 juin 2009 08:46
  • Great suggestions folks. Congrats.

Bitha, remember that you need to adapt the process to your necessity, OK? Draw a process that help you and your organization archive the determined goals.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Cleber Marques

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)
    MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    www.mof.com.br | www.clebermarques.com | www.clebermarques.com.br
    jeudi 11 juin 2009 14:46
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

I’m marking this post as answered, if you need any help about MOF please open a new thread. J

Thank you,

Cleber Marques

mardi 23 juin 2009 02:00
    Modérateur
  • Type of Change. For example Low, Medium or High impact.
    Andrew Sword, MVP
    dimanche 19 juillet 2009 11:00
  • I agree Andrew, good points. Change levels is a good start.

Regards,

Cleber Marques

dimanche 19 juillet 2009 11:08
    Modérateur