dimanche 11 septembre 2011 12:25hi,
DC ip address:192.168.5.100 (internal)
Exchange Server ip address:192.168.5.101 (internal)
I did port forwarding to the modem interface,i can send e-mail but i can't get an e-mail,25th port open
Routing and remote access installed on the DC and I did internet sharing over the nat
How do I do a redirect via RRAS and i can get e-mail?
Toutes les réponses
mardi 13 septembre 2011 06:11Hi
You should narrow down scope of your error.
1. Can you logon on owa and send/receive email internal?
2. You should check server configuration->receive connecters ->permission Group ->check Anonymous.
3. You can run cmd on client
run-> cmd-> nslookup -> set type=mx -> You should check MX record of DNS server.
4. It is NAT problem. If it is convenient, you can set external IP on exchange server and test it.
Then you can set forward not Nat and test again.
- Marqué comme réponse Terence Yu jeudi 22 septembre 2011 01:20