vendredi 25 janvier 2013 05:27
I havn't Visio'2013, and cann't help him. There is my translate
In previous Visio's versions the grid was displayed quite clearly, but in 2013 it seems hardly visible. It is necessary to strain sight!
Whether it is possible to increase its contrast somehow?
It is strange that in standard settings there is no such option.
Where this control can be changed?
Toutes les réponses
vendredi 25 janvier 2013 09:41
For me the grid appears to be the same color in both 2010 and 2013 - here's a screenshot of 2010 (in a VM on top) and 2013 (in the background):
However if that's not the same in the original OPs case then Visio stores general system colors in the registry. The grid color key can be found at:
Bear in the mind the following:
- the usual warnings about modifying the registry (ie don't touch it unless you understand what you're doing)
- you might need to tick the "Put all settings in Windows registry" checkbox under File \ Options \ Advanced. (I'm not certain whether this key gets displayed by default)
- you need to make the registry changes to Visio when it's closed otherwise it will just overwrite your changes.
Hope that helps
- Proposé comme réponse John Goldsmith MVPMVP lundi 28 janvier 2013 09:35
vendredi 25 janvier 2013 10:52
Could it possibly be the impact of v2013's extensive use of themes?
If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered. If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button. Al Edlund Visio MVP
dimanche 27 janvier 2013 19:42
Thank you very much for support russian users ! That user find suitable system colors :)
dimanche 27 janvier 2013 19:46
Some our users use your advice ! Thanks !!!
- Marqué comme réponse Surrogate dimanche 27 janvier 2013 19:46
dimanche 27 janvier 2013 21:48