mercredi 2 mai 2012 23:36I have Mac Mini which is installed with Windows 7 and Lion OS. This Mac Mini joined into a Domain. When boot up with Windows 7 it goes blank after the Windows 7 logo appears. I open Window Task Manager and stopped net.exe service. After stopping it the windows desktop back to normal. When i unplug the network cable and boot up with Win 7 OS it works fine. Please help what is the solution for this issue. My email address is email@example.com
Toutes les réponses
jeudi 3 mai 2012 06:16
1. Is this new or "old" installation? (Is this problem from very beginning....?)
2. What configuration do you use, multiboot or virtual one?
3. Do you use antivirus and do you update it regularly? (There are reported issues with virus that has the same name)
4. Have you asked in Mac forum(s)? Chances are, that someone has solved this problem.
lundi 7 mai 2012 05:43
1. The is from the begining and its only happens on Mac Mini machine.
2. mutliboot - Windows 7 & Snow Leopard operating system.
3. checked with running Norton Antivirus with the latest definitions and nothing was found. Even run malware and spyware too and nothing was found.
4. I have asked MAC forum but the person told me to refer to Windows expert.
Please help me. When disconnect the network cable it boots up normal and login normal. But when plugged in back the network cable and reboot the Mac Mini the logon screen goes blank. Any troubleshooting answer would be much appreciated.