mardi 12 juin 2012 13:01My Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 7 was working fine until yesterday evening.
Toutes les réponses
mercredi 13 juin 2012 09:21Modérateur
Based on my knowledge, please try the following:
1. Check if using Last Known Good Configuration can help you.
2. Perform a system restore and see how it works.
1) Reboot and press F8
2) Select "Repair my computer"
3) Select the keyboard layout and language
4) When you reach system recovery tools, select System restore.
5) Select the restore point when it was working fine and restart the computer.
If issue persists, it is recommended to contact Dell Support for help.
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Marqué comme réponse Nicholas LiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator mercredi 4 juillet 2012 08:43
mercredi 20 juin 2012 14:15
We also have this issue since a week or two in our company. Not sure whats the source of this problem, but in our case it works if we delete the user profile.... so it isn't a computer based problem.
Do you have another user on your pc? Try to log in with an other user, that should work...
Then you maybe loose all your settings etc. but at least you didn't have to set up the hole computer again, just your user and personal settings etc.