This forum is for IT Professionals who have questions/issues or other feedback about Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 suite
Read Me FirstMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeejeudi 2 juillet 2009 16:24
Welcome to this forum!
This forum replaces the NNTP newsgroup for the ILM “2” Connect site at Connect.Microsoft.com.
The newsgroup will be locked down and the threads will be kept there for reference.
If you’ve posted a question there and not received an answer, please post it here.
As a member of this forum, you are part of a worldwide community that includes experienced subject matter experts as well as interested starters that share one common goal – to help each other using the capabilities of Microsoft’s identity management solution in the best possible manner.
To get the most out of your participation, you might want to consider following the following guidelines:
- Start a new thread
- Be specific
- Mark questions as answered
- Select helpful posts
- Provide detailed feedback
Start a new thread
Don’t be afraid to start a new thread if you think you have a related problem to a post but aren’t sure.
Don’t let your question get lost if someone else’s question got answered but yours didn’t, and people may have stopped responding to the thread.
Your fellow forum members want to help you!
The more details you provide about your issue, the higher are the chances for everybody to assist you effectively.
While precision is often a good idea, there are times where it might be advisable to add more details than initially considered to be necessary.
This is especially the case, when the information you provide is read by thousands of folks that are distributed across the world, which involves a translation into various different languages.
To avoid misinterpretations of your message and to leverage the available knowledge in a way that suits your needs, you should determine whether your text contains really all necessary details before posting it.
Providing a bit too much information in this environment is better than expecting your fellow forum members to make the right assumptions about your intention.
Mark questions as answered
Your fellow forum members care about your issue!
Please treat the willingness to support you with the appropriate courtesy and let others know when your issue has been sufficiently addressed by marking your posting as answered if this is the case.
That way, you help create an environment where people mark the answers to their questions, and when you’re looking to see if someone has already answered some question you have, you will benefit by seeing their answer first.
You won’t even have to ask.
Select helpful topics
Enable your fellow forum members to help you effectively in the future!
Your feedback is an elementary component of making a forum successful.
If you run into a post that was helpful to you, please indicate this by selecting it as helpful.
This enables everybody to learn how information should be presented to address an issue.
We all learn not only from answers but also from the way answers are packaged.
Provide detailed feedback
While marking postings as answered and selecting posts as helpful is highly appreciated, please consider going the extra mile and provide some more details if you have found useful information.
This helps everybody to do an even better job assisting you in the future.
Current Forefront Identity Manager Resources
Wiki Page: Current Forefront Identity Manager Resources
Peter Geelen, Mar 15 2010
The PowerShell Management Agent 4.5 Has Been ReleasedMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeemardi 19 mars 2013 06:42For more details, see this post.
FIM Object VisualizerMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeesamedi 14 avril 2012 00:44The FIM Object Visualizer is available on Codeplex: http://fimov.codeplex.com/
Filtre et triUtilisez ces options pour affiner la liste des discussions.
- 1217550Peter Geelen - MSFTMicrosoft Employeemercredi 11 mai 2011 18:42
- 124573Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeemardi 25 mai 2010 22:13
- 728367Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeemardi 25 mai 2010 23:47
- 034524Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeejeudi 26 novembre 2009 15:01
- 058779Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeedimanche 2 août 2009 16:04
- 122Paul Green il y a 3 heure(s) et 5 minute(s)
- 674gentelman mercredi 22 mai 2013 16:19
- 019witThomas il y a 2 heure(s) et 8 minute(s)
- 4429DeepakArora jeudi 18 avril 2013 04:15
- 493idenAcc mardi 21 mai 2013 10:27
- 2275FIMTech2 lundi 8 avril 2013 20:15
- 027mcreek il y a 3 heure(s) et 45 minute(s)
- 139per kristensen il y a 10 heure(s) et 41 minute(s)
- 236Fatih Eroglu il y a 8 heure(s) et 49 minute(s)
- 2350Fatih Eroglu mercredi 17 avril 2013 07:55
- 280Fatih Eroglu mercredi 22 mai 2013 06:45
- 037per kristensen il y a 10 heure(s) et 51 minute(s)
- 5850Dane_B lundi 6 août 2012 22:20
- 76833S.Kwan lundi 11 avril 2011 10:34
- 2146GirirajSingh mardi 7 mai 2013 17:15
[Troubleshooting] FIM Service Polling the Exchange Web Service (EWS) fills the Application Event Log:Tim MacaulayMicrosoft Employeeil y a 21 heure(s) et 32 minute(s)
- 13120ITForum2012 mardi 21 mai 2013 16:05
- 4180Tannia Gooden jeudi 16 mai 2013 20:45
- 3372Vladimir Zanadvorov mardi 9 avril 2013 08:34
- 1117Pål A mardi 14 mai 2013 08:57