none
Office Professional Plus Activation Issue - MAPS

שאלה

• Good day,

We are a MAPS licenseholder.  As part of the program we are authorized 10 licenses of MS Office Professional Plus 2010.  I am in the process of upgrading workstations.  I have loaded the new workstation with Pro Plus 2010.  I enter the product key from the MAPS licensing information page.  I am getting a message that I can't activate my new installation because I have exceeded the numbeer of licenses avaiable.  I think it is because there are installs of Pro Plus 2010 on decommissioned workstations which bump me over 10.  I uninstalled Pro Plus 2010 on one of these workstations thinking it might "free up" a license but that seemed to have no effect.  What is the proper procedure to get my licenses in line so i can activated Pro plus on the new workstations?  I should only have a total of 7 licenses active.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carl Corneliuson

Corneliuson & Associates, Inc.

יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 20:00

תשובות

• Hi, you'll need to contact partner support, or the MS Activation Centre, by telephone, to get this worked out.

Partner support might be best, to ensure your entitlement can be transferred from one pc to another pc (not all agreements permit this transfer)

if you run "SLUI 4" on your pc, this will start the product activation wizard which offers you telephone activation contact numbers.

Don
    • נערך על-ידי DonPick יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 20:44
    • סומן כתשובה על-ידי Carl Corneliuson יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 21:25
    יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 20:41

כל התגובות

• Hi, you'll need to contact partner support, or the MS Activation Centre, by telephone, to get this worked out.

Partner support might be best, to ensure your entitlement can be transferred from one pc to another pc (not all agreements permit this transfer)

if you run "SLUI 4" on your pc, this will start the product activation wizard which offers you telephone activation contact numbers.

Don
    • נערך על-ידי DonPick יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 20:44
    • סומן כתשובה על-ידי Carl Corneliuson יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 21:25
    יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 20:41
  • Thanks,  I'll give that a try.

Carl Corneliuson

יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 20:56
  • OK called MAPS support and spoke with telephone rep.  Sorted it out.  Thanks for your reply.  This issue is resolved.

Carl Corneliuson

יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 21:25