none
InfoPath 2007 to 2010 upgrade

שאלה

• Hi All,

I am migrating a MOSS server to 2010. We have successfully testing the migration of the content and I am happy to report all is well!  But, I am faced with upgrading all the forms (and workflows) from InfoPath 2007 to 2010 and I just want to be sure I don't get blindsided by some unknown issue (to me) with the change to the new format.

* I already know that I have to upgrade my data connections and seems pretty straight forward but is there any "gotchya"
    *I am getting a message after publishing that some of my fields exceed the limit of selections and that I need to adjust a setting on the server. I have not explored the setting but hope it is an easy adjustment.  I have one field that has over 500 choices - I know that's excessive but it is a list of agencies and there isn't any other option and user didn't have any issues with this in 2007 so I need to be sure I can still support the list.
    * What are the major things that I need to be aware of? Do any basic functions break? 
    * What are best new features of IP2010 that I should focus on exploring.

Any advice will be most helpful!

XRS

LMP

שבת 17 מרץ 2012 16:37