none
Silverlight error when attempting "remote tasks"

Pertanyaan

• Trying out Intune. When I right-click on a computername and hover over "remote tasks", IE9 goes blank, and a seperate window opens saying:

"JavaScript 01/03/2012 22:28:30 201 Z Fatal SilverlightRuntimeError at (0,0): 2210 An error has occurred. "

Thoughts?

Bill Hagen, Owner That Computer Geek Newberg, OR www.thatcomputergeek.com
    03 Januari 2012 22:32

Jawaban

• Thanks for reporting this, we will release a fix for this as soon as possible. In the meantime please use the "Remote Tasks" task from the above the list.

Thanks,
    Karuna

• Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh WildDoktor 04 Januari 2012 17:58
    04 Januari 2012 6:49

Semua Balasan

• Thanks for reporting this, we will release a fix for this as soon as possible. In the meantime please use the "Remote Tasks" task from the above the list.

Thanks,
    Karuna

• Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh WildDoktor 04 Januari 2012 17:58
    04 Januari 2012 6:49
  • Thanks Karuna; "Remote Tasks" from above the list works without issue. I honestly hadn't even seen that menu item, so thank you for pointing it out! :-)
    Bill Hagen, Owner That Computer Geek Newberg, OR www.thatcomputergeek.com
    04 Januari 2012 17:59
  • Just to clarify. This issue only affects users with Silverlight 5 installed. We're actively investigating the issue and working on a resolution that we'll hope to deliver in a future update to our service.

Thanks,
    Karuna
    06 Januari 2012 5:11
  • I'm having the same issue. I've tried both Silverlight 4 and 5. Neither work. I receive this same Silverlight Error on login. 

When is the fix coming? I can't log in at all to InTune.

14 Maret 2012 18:43
  • I'm having the same issue. I've tried both Silverlight 4 and 5. Neither work. I receive this same Silverlight Error on login. 

When is the fix coming? I can't log in at all to InTune.

Please call support.  This issue does not affect login nor does it reproduce using Silverlight 4.  If you are having difficulties logging in or using the Windows Intune Service please open a support case here:

https://support.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=mocpintunehome&brand=mocp

Thanks,

Jon L - MSFT

16 Maret 2012 3:45
  • Any updates on this? Im having the same issue, except it seems just when I try the custom schedule for an update.
    21 Mei 2012 14:53