23 Maret 2012 16:14
I would to know how filters work in FOPE?
What is the purpose for creating filters?
How can we create a policy rule that is linked with Filters?
Kindly help me to understand this as soon as poosible
28 Maret 2012 16:39
Hi Delshi -
The purpose of creating filters is to be able to manage large lists of values (known in FOPE as "dictionaries") that can be associated with policy rules. The following article explains how filters work and how to add and manage dictionaries in FOPE: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff715197.aspx.
Once you've added a dictionary, you can associate it with a new policy rule by following these steps:
1) In the FOPE Admin Center, click the Administration tab.
2) Click the Policy Rules subtab.
3) Click New Policy Rule
4) Configure the policy rule as desired. In the Match - New Policy Rule section, under the various match options, select the Use dictionary for match drop down menu and select the desired the dictionary.
5) Once the policy rule configuration is complete, click Save Policy Rule.
- Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh Micah LaNasa 30 Maret 2012 17:32
30 Maret 2012 15:57
Thank for the response!.