Discussion on the Admin Console for System Center Configuration Manager
*** Read this before posting in this forum ***
Welcome to the Configuration Manager community!
The Configuration Manager forums are a great way to get expert help when you are not finding what you need in documentation or other online publications or if you have further clarifying questions. There are lots of feature experts from the community ready to help - people like you who work with the product every day and have to solve the very same issues you are working though, and of course some of the folks from Microsoft that design, build, test and support the product.
First of all these forums are for System Center Configuration Manager only.
For the latest information see our Product Page
Posts about other products will be moved or deleted to keep the search indexing accurate.
For help with SMS 2003 please see the ‘other links’ at the bottom of this announcement.
Before posting we would ask that you make a reasonable effort to find a solution that has already been published or posted:
· In posts already in the forums - often someone has already hit your issue and posted a solution (see searching below)
· In the documentation library HERE
· On other Technet resources or blogs – links below
Tips for keyword searches:
Sometimes it's just a difference in a keyword, but you can find a lot of answers with the correct ones.
Search in Technet or your favorite search engine:
Keywords: always use 'Configuration Manager' then narrow to specific terms that you find in error messages, component names or logs.
You might be surprised how often the answer is in the top 10 results returned.
Still didn't find what you are looking for?
Great, create a post and provide enough information so you can get a useful answer quickly. The more information you provide, the faster someone can recognize your issue and get you the best solution.
· Look through the forums to locate the category that most closely matches the feature or operation you are attempting.
· Include the version of the product - Config Mgr 2007 SP1, SP2 or R2.
· Describe relevant details about your environment (operating systems, SQL, AD, accounts, site settings) and what you are attempting to accomplish.
· If there is an error or problem include sections of relevant logs and/or exact error messages.
· Describe what remedies you have tried already.
· Check back on your post often, many are answered the same day!
Other Useful Links:
System Center Configuration Manager 2007
Systems Management Server 2003
Community Support Newsgroups
Menyaring dan MengurutkanGunakan pilihan ini untuk mempersempit pertanyaan dan daftar diskusi.
- 117sccm ghost 4 jam 21 menit yang lalu
- 370sccm ghost 13 Mei 2013 23:38
- 253sccm ghost 15 Mei 2013 19:54
- 1090sccm ghost 14 Mei 2013 17:03
- 439Fat Frog 16 jam 27 menit yang lalu
- 195iskala 16 Mei 2013 5:32
- 399sccm ghost 15 Mei 2013 18:48
- 205718Bill Bradley 02 Juli 2009 21:50
- 112782ROSTLER 23 Agustus 2011 9:48
- 148sccm ghost 15 Mei 2013 19:50
- 149djcanning 15 Mei 2013 11:40
- 595Ricardo YSH 13 Mei 2013 18:49
- 281sccm ghost 13 Mei 2013 23:41
- 370SGould 13 Mei 2013 16:15
- 10165sccm ghost 08 Mei 2013 20:12
- 271Ricardo YSH 13 Mei 2013 16:58
- 4117sccm ghost 08 Mei 2013 23:40
- 584Keys Computer Guy 08 Mei 2013 16:06
- 1100Bishoy Ayad 07 Mei 2013 14:36
- 7203Pradipt0 17 April 2013 2:09