Discussion on the Setup and Deployment of Clients and Servers for System Center Configuration Manager
!! Read this before posting to this forum !!
Welcome to the Configuration Manager community!
The Configuration Manager forums are a great way to get expert help when you are not finding what you need in documentation or other online publications or if you have further clarifying questions. There are lots of feature experts from the community ready to help - people like you who work with the product every day and have to solve the very same issues you are working though, and of course some of the folks from Microsoft that design, build, test and support the product.
First of all these forums are for System Center Configuration Manager only.
For the latest information see our Product Page
Posts about other products will be moved or deleted to keep the search indexing accurate.
For help with SMS 2003 please see the ‘other links’ at the bottom of this announcement.
Before posting we would ask that you make a reasonable effort to find a solution that has already been published or posted:
· In posts already in the forums - often someone has already hit your issue and posted a solution (see searching below)
· In the documentation library HERE
· On other Technet resources or blogs – links below
Tips for keyword searches:
Sometimes it's just a difference in a keyword, but you can find a lot of answers with the correct ones.
Search in Technet or your favorite search engine:
Keywords: always use 'Configuration Manager' then narrow to specific terms that you find in error messages, component names or logs.
You might be surprised how often the answer is in the top 10 results returned.
Still didn't find what you are looking for?
Great, create a post and provide enough information so you can get a useful answer quickly. The more information you provide, the faster someone can recognize your issue and get you the best solution.
· Look through the forums to locate the category that most closely matches the feature or operation you are attempting.
· Include the version of the product - Config Mgr 2007 SP1, SP2 or R2.
· Describe relevant details about your environment (operating systems, SQL, AD, accounts, site settings) and what you are attempting to accomplish.
· If there is an error or problem include sections of relevant logs and/or exact error messages.
· Describe what remedies you have tried already.
· Check back on your post often, many are answered the same day!
Other Useful Links:
System Center Configuration Manager 2007
Systems Management Server 2003
Community Support Newsgroups
Menyaring dan MengurutkanGunakan pilihan ini untuk mempersempit pertanyaan dan daftar diskusi.
ERROR: Failed to update prerequisite results into the registry; error = 1 for sccm 2012 secondary siteFaheem Mirza 15 Mei 2013 14:33
- 238Bill Bradley 17 Mei 2013 15:28
The child primary site is not recognized by the central site and not receive the packages in diferentGuterres 17 Mei 2013 19:22
- 349Suddhaman 14 Mei 2013 17:22
- 6161fuzzier_logic 09 Mei 2013 12:53
ERROR: Failed to update prerequisite results into the registry; error = 1 for sccm 2012 secondary site installationFaheem Mirza 15 Mei 2013 14:32
- 246nl79 15 Mei 2013 11:08
How to ensure cache folder is created on fixed drive when using SMSCACHEFLAGS=MAXDRIVE ccmsetup.exe command linesimonsrw 09 Mei 2013 11:51
- 143sevengs 13 Mei 2013 23:26
- 72817calum22 24 Oktober 2011 8:24
- 1134nl79 08 Mei 2013 13:43
What actually happens when you initiate a client push installation? Can you trigger it via command line?HakenMT 07 Mei 2013 23:49
- 163nl79 10 Mei 2013 8:01
- 62979Rarakane 18 Februari 2011 19:03
- 127232Alomari 10 Nopember 2008 16:59
- 9436Maqsood Mohammed 28 Maret 2013 10:22
- 3127Maziyar Samadzadeh 03 Mei 2013 14:48
- 97933sandeep chadda 06 Juni 2008 2:06
- 1150Iainjo 30 April 2013 13:27
- 3137Shahram.dehghani 30 April 2013 14:36