24 Juni 2011 13:28
I want to get Userprofile details using webservice but when I try to run GetUserProfileByName I am getting below error.
"Fault Exception was un handeled"
"The User Profile Manager object could not be loaded. ---> No User Profile Application available to service the request. Contact your farm administrator."
I did searching on google and came to know that I need to start User Profile Service Application I am getting error. After that I try to change farm account to solve this problem but getting below error.
Error deploying administration application pool credentials. Another deployment may be active. An object of the type Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPAdminAppPoolCredentialDeploymentJobDefinition named "job-admin-apppool-change" already exists under the parent Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPTimerService named "SPTimerV4". Rename your object or delete the existing object.
So please tell me how to solve this problem as I want to get userdetails using webservice.
Thanks in advance.
- Dipindahkan oleh Mike Walsh FIN 24 Juni 2011 15:46 web service q so programming not general (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
28 Juni 2011 1:27
According to your description, in my opinion, it’s because of permissions issue – in order to access a Service Application you need to have the appropriate access permissions. Fixing the problem manually is pretty straightforward, simply add the appropriate account to the list and you’re done. For this go to Central Admin > Manage service Applications > Permissions > Add your account and give it Full Control rights. NOW, go back and try again - this time it should work. Please have a try.
- Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh Emir LiuMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 01 Juli 2011 1:39
16 Nopember 2011 9:40
What we found was that our permissions were correctly setup.
It turned out we had to make sure thatfor the Web Application that this service was being opened from we had to update the service connection ,custom Connection and seelct the User Profile Service Application Proxy along with other services needed.
This fixed it for us.
Central Admin > Choose Web app > select Service Connections > Choose Custom Connection > Select the services including User Profile Service Application Proxy.
- Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh lmundia 28 Maret 2012 20:03
15 Mei 2012 19:04
Thanks a lot, willem burger 123! We have been struggling to resolve this issue for a while. Updating the Service Connection for the web app in central admin fixed it for us.
We had to recreate the User Profile Service a few days ago and that's when we started seeing this problem. We looked at the Service Connection and saw the new User Profile Service listed there under the 'default' configuration, and thought the connection was automatically updated by SharePoint. Turns out we had to choose the "custom" option, and check all the services again including the User Profile Service to get it to work again.
02 Agustus 2012 7:08
Thanks Alot Willem , I have been strugel the internet for 3 days to solve this problem with no success .
it worked for me Apreaciated