04 Juni 2012 12:24
I'm doing the transition for CompA to CompB.
- CompA - Got KMS Server and license all the servers and workstation
- All the computers and servers are migrated to new CompB ( CompA and compB trust exists yet-break 15th -06 -2012)
- CompB got VLK license for the current business.
- Non of the license not transferring to compB
My Questions are
1. How many days will systems/software work without c complain for license?
2. What is the best way to handle this situation?
3. Can activate VLK licence for those computers/servers and office products?
05 Juni 2012 1:59Moderator
For licensing related issue, you’d better contact Microsoft licensing team. In the United States and Canada, you may call the licensing team directly at 1-800-426-9400 (select option 4), Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. (PST) to speak directly to a Microsoft licensing specialist. In this way, you will know the detailed information about license.
Worldwide customers can use the Guide to Worldwide Microsoft Licensing Sites http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/worldwide.aspx to find contact information in their locations.
Thank you for your understanding.
TechNet Community Support
- Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh Elytis ChengModerator 15 Juni 2012 8:24
05 Juni 2012 11:17
Is anyone got this issue?
- Diedit oleh AUSSUPPORT 14 Juni 2012 7:13
25 Juni 2012 23:08
How do we find the license details from current domain? any tool i can run and find? Now we don't have the trust so want to know how many days i can run without the KMS Server?