none
INTERNET EXPLORER 9 DID NOT FINISH INSTALLING

Question

• INTERNET EXPLORER 9 DID NOT FINISH INSTALLING.

SETUP CAN'T CONTINUE BECAUSE A MORE RECENT VERSION OF INTERNET EXPLORER IS INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER.

HOW CAN I UNINSTALL INTERNET EXPLORER 9 RECENTLY BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS THEN CAN INSTALL AGAIN INTERNET EXLORER 9 FOR WINDOWS 7 32-BITS ? thank you. I WANT KNOW HOW TO DO IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Friday, May 13, 2011 4:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According the issue, I recommend that you may uninstall the Internet Explorer 9 by following steps:

1.       Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.

2.       Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows Section.

3.       Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.

4.       Click one of the following:

a.       Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).

b.      Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).

Please refer :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9

Hope that helps

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, May 16, 2011 8:28 AM

All replies

• INTERNET EXPLORER 9 DID NOT FINISH INSTALLING.

SETUP CAN'T CONTINUE BECAUSE A MORE RECENT VERSION OF INTERNET EXPLORER IS INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER.

HOW CAN I UNINSTALL INTERNET EXPLORER 9 RECENTLY BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS THEN CAN INSTALL AGAIN INTERNET EXLORER 9 FOR WINDOWS 7 32-BITS ? thank you. I WANT KNOW HOW TO DO IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Friday, May 13, 2011 4:07 PM
  • Hi,

According the issue, I recommend that you may uninstall the Internet Explorer 9 by following steps:

1.       Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.

2.       Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows Section.

3.       Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.

4.       Click one of the following:

a.       Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).

b.      Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).

Please refer :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9

Hope that helps

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, May 16, 2011 8:28 AM