none
IE9 BETA tabs don't load.

Question

• Hello. My internet explorer 9 is acting up. When I open a link in a new tab, the circle spins forever trying to load pages. It doesn't say Internet explorer can't show this page, just keeps spinning. I have to duplicate the tab several times for it to work. The same happens when I open a new tab and type a webpage into the adress bar.  However, if I open a page in the same tab it works. This has been going on with IE ever since IE7 came out - however, IE9 just keeps doing it all the time. I've tried running it without add-ons, and it helped, but I need Adobe Flash addon cause I watch videos a lot, so I tried going to Manage Addons and disabling everything besides Flash, and it seemed to fix the problem for some time, but then it started again. Could someone please help me with this issue? I'm really starting to hate IE.

EDIT: Also, forgot to say, the exact IE version is :

and I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2, with latest Windows Update updates.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:46 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

It seems that the flash add-ons cannot work properly with Internet Explorer 9, i suggest you update Internet Explorer to the RTM version for test.

If this issue persists, just test this problem in Clean Boot to check if there is any software conflict.

Also, you could use process monitor to monitor this issue:

Troubleshooting with Process Monitor

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:25 AM

All replies

• Anyone? I'm still expiriencing this problem.
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:34 PM
  • Reset the Internet Explorer settings and try. Hope this helps.
    Linkedin : http://in.linkedin.com/in/rammscrm/
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 6:16 AM
  • Just  tried it again, doesn't work. Any other ideas?
    Saturday, May 21, 2011 4:04 AM
  •  

Hi,

It seems that the flash add-ons cannot work properly with Internet Explorer 9, i suggest you update Internet Explorer to the RTM version for test.

If this issue persists, just test this problem in Clean Boot to check if there is any software conflict.

Also, you could use process monitor to monitor this issue:

Troubleshooting with Process Monitor

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:25 AM