none
How to fix IE script errors

Question

• I am continuously getting script errors....sometimes after every key stroke I type (this just started happening about a week ago).

I've gone to the Advanced tab of the Internet Properties and found that the "Disable script debugging" box is checked....and the "Display a notification about every script error" is unchecked.....which are the recommendations I've read about on how to fix this problem.  Since these boxes are already checked/unchecked appropriately, what is causing these script error problems.....and how can I get rid of them?

Thanks

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:15 AM

Answers

• Go to internet options,

Advanced section, uncheck display a notification of every script error, apply and okay.

Close and open a new window,

If it doesn't stop,

Go to the security section,

Custom level button, scroll down near the bottom and disable xss filter, apply and okay.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:54 PM

All replies

• Go to internet options,

Advanced section, uncheck display a notification of every script error, apply and okay.

Close and open a new window,

If it doesn't stop,

Go to the security section,

Custom level button, scroll down near the bottom and disable xss filter, apply and okay.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:54 PM
  • Thanks dissed ... The second part disabling the xss filter worked like a charm!
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:56 AM
  • And disabling the XSS filter is safe? Will disabling this open up the Browser to security attacks from within the Neutral Zone?
    Friday, March 22, 2013 2:14 AM
  • I disable XSS but still get error.

How can i do go on?

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 3:27 AM