none
Plugin similar to "Yet Another Smooth Scrolling" in IE9?

Question

• I've used mostly Firefox for the past few years because it's the most practical browser in most things, but unfortunately at this moment, IE9 has the best font rendering of any browser for Windows. Best doesn't mean great, as Windows' font rendering is terrible in comparison to Mac OS X, but I can't afford a Mac. One of the things that annoys me the most about IE9 is that the suposedly smooth scrolling is nothing but smooth, it's a bit smoother than not having nothing at all, but still each step of the wheel moves the text about an inch up or down.

Firefox has an excellent add on called "Yet Another Smooth Scrolling" that you can set to start of as as very small scrolling and go faster as you move the wheel faster. That makes reading articles really easy. If anybody here knows this add-on for Firefox, is there one similar for IE? Somebody ported it for Google Chrome, it would be great if it could be ported to IE as well.

Friday, September 16, 2011 1:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your opinion. I’ll submit your opinion to Microsoft Feedback Team.

In addition, I recommend you may take following steps to get more Internet Explorer add-ons:

1.       Run Internet Explorer. Use Alt +T to open Tools menu. Click Internet Options.
    2.       Select Programs tag, and click “Manage add-ons”.
    3.       Click “Find more toolbars and extension”.
    4.       Click Get Add-ons on the popup web page.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Thursday, October 06, 2011 4:43 PM
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:05 PM