none
Internet Explorer v9 has an issue and does not display Flash, shows a white screen!

Question

• Internet Explorer v9 definitely has an issue and does not display Flash, which does not display correctly. I work in a application support capacity and I've seen problems with IE 9 does not display flash in the browser, though IE9 has been upgraded to the most recent version 11.01.152 plugin, flash comes on and off, and goes to a white screen, the videos are not displayed. 
    IE9 once removed from your the PC and rollback to Internet Explorer 8, Adobe Flash works fine, problem solved. but not in IE 9.
    Is there a fix or work around for the IE9 browser specific showstopper?
    Thanks 
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please refer to the following article to uninstall Adobe Flash and reinstall it to check the result:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, October 21, 2011 5:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please refer to the following article to uninstall Adobe Flash and reinstall it to check the result:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, October 21, 2011 5:34 AM
  • Many thanks,

I tried everything with no success. First time the issue was listed.

Sunday, May 06, 2012 1:45 PM