none
Export MSN favorites to IE

Question

• I would like to export my MSN favorites to IE. I am using Vista O.S.  I am a novice how do I do it?
    Friday, April 15, 2011 7:26 PM

Answers

• Hi JimC_

Thanks for the post!

Please refer to this guide: How to Export MSN Favorites to Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Miya

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:39 AM
  • Thanks for the help, I was unable to access the folder in Documents and Settings in Vista or Windows 7 ( I coulld not take ownership) but did have a old computer with XP and transfered the Favoriets from MSN to IE on it and copied the Bookmark to the desktop and then to a CD then to the desktop on the other computers using import export in IE. It worked!

Jim  

A.J. Cain
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:32 AM

All replies

• Hi JimC_

Thanks for the post!

Please refer to this guide: How to Export MSN Favorites to Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Miya

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:39 AM
  • Thanks for the help, I was unable to access the folder in Documents and Settings in Vista or Windows 7 ( I coulld not take ownership) but did have a old computer with XP and transfered the Favoriets from MSN to IE on it and copied the Bookmark to the desktop and then to a CD then to the desktop on the other computers using import export in IE. It worked!

Jim  

A.J. Cain
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:32 AM
  • Glad it works:)

Regards,

Miya

Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:40 AM