none
The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported:

Question

• Hello!

I am having problems watching videos in some webpages. I get the error "The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported:". This only happens on certain websites, not on feks youtube. The problem startet a couple of weeks ago, and i cant seem to find a fix on the web. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Cato

Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

For consumer help with IE select the Help>Online Support menu from IE and follow the prompts for your windows and IE versions...

Include the web address of the sites where you are having problems viewing 'video' files.

this forum is for Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 (and 10 Consumer Preview) for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions.

If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:35 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For consumer help with IE select the Help>Online Support menu from IE and follow the prompts for your windows and IE versions...

Include the web address of the sites where you are having problems viewing 'video' files.

this forum is for Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 (and 10 Consumer Preview) for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions.

If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:35 AM
  • Hi!

I am an IT consultant and this problem is affecting sevoral of my clients.

Cato

Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:12 AM
  • well whats the web address... we do not work for MS... these are public forums...

How much do you charge your clients for YOUR time. Don't waste ours.

For free consumer help your CLIENTS can select the Help>Online Support menu and follow the prompts for their windows and IE versions.

You can make a donation to your favorite charity for the waste already consumed.

Rob^_^

Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:42 AM