none
Internet Explorer 11 cannot download anything

Question

• Since a month I have a problem downloading attachments from internet. I have windows 7 64 bits and IE 11. The problem is that no file download dialog display on the screen, like before. Tryed to download with different browser - google chrome - working.  I've tryed with safe mod, with no addons, with turned off firewall, MS esentials, maked many changes in security settings - but still nothing. Reinstall and restore IE 11 several times - again nothing. Also Ctrl + J not working. Please help me to fix that problem
    Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If this is a work computer please contact your system administrators or company help desk who may be administering your web browser.

'Ctrl+J dose not work' suggests that your user Profile on your company network does not permit you to download files.

Please include links to any website your are having problems with your questions...

'Cannot download attachments' suggests that you are using a web mail client, like outlook.com.....

What file types are the attachments? PDF documents?

Possibly you have disabled the your PDF document reader Addon (resetting IE will disable Addons)... Tools>Manage Addons>Show all addons.

Post consumer questions about IE to http://answers.microsoft.com (Help>Online Support menu from IE)...Include links to websites that you are having problems with for the support engineers to investigate.

Rob^_^

Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:45 AM