none
Downloads do not complete

Question

• Since downloading IE9 for windows 7 None of my downloads complete This is annoying to say the least because I can not reload IE or any other Browser is there a answer to this problem
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:27 PM

Answers

• Are you getting a specific error message when the download doesn't complete? Can you post it. Thanks.

Also, you might find some useful suggestions in this thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_vista/how-do-i-stop-download-manager-in-ie/bf6aaf1d-5a4f-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5  (such as cleaning the download history by pressing CTL + Shift + Del and selecting the download history box and also disabling your anti-virus to see if it's that causing the issue with IE9 downloads)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:55 PM
  • What's the error message you got?

I suggest you temporarily turn off the firewall/anti-virus software to check if the downloading completed.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:42 AM

All replies

• Are you getting a specific error message when the download doesn't complete? Can you post it. Thanks.

Also, you might find some useful suggestions in this thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_vista/how-do-i-stop-download-manager-in-ie/bf6aaf1d-5a4f-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5  (such as cleaning the download history by pressing CTL + Shift + Del and selecting the download history box and also disabling your anti-virus to see if it's that causing the issue with IE9 downloads)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:55 PM
  • What's the error message you got?

I suggest you temporarily turn off the firewall/anti-virus software to check if the downloading completed.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:42 AM