none
Internet Explorer 10 Problems...

Question

• Hello Everyone,

I uses Internet Explorer 10 for 1 month already and I found 2 series Problems

1. When I login to sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Forums, YouTube and more when I login and I and put "v" in the box " remember my password" and also the browser ask me "Do you want internet explorer remember your password" I click yes, however it forgets my passwords and every time I need to type them again and again...

( I Do not use CCleaner or any type of this program also I do not delete my history or something like this.)

2. I uses my favorites a lot and sometimes the picture near the site (for example the Blue Letter "F" near the Facebook site I added disappear and I see white page with "e" and I want to 2a. How to add it back (the picture) 2b. how to add more icons to my icons gallery so when I click change picture I will have more option to choose.

Anyone Help...

Shaked Benratzon

Friday, December 21, 2012 10:51 AM

Answers

• 1. IE Autocomplete does not automatically fill in your username and passwords..... It will offer a dropdown list of user names that you have used and complete the password field for the chosen username and site domain. Autocomplete is not the same as Form filling.... perhaps one of your addons such as the google toolbar has its form filler turned on..... the GTB can interfere with IE's forms autocomplete when the site contains google analytics code.

2. right click on a Favorite link and select properties from the context menu... you can change the icons of your favorites to anything you want from an ico file on your computer's hard disk.

Rob^_^

Friday, December 21, 2012 8:41 PM

All replies

• 1. IE Autocomplete does not automatically fill in your username and passwords..... It will offer a dropdown list of user names that you have used and complete the password field for the chosen username and site domain. Autocomplete is not the same as Form filling.... perhaps one of your addons such as the google toolbar has its form filler turned on..... the GTB can interfere with IE's forms autocomplete when the site contains google analytics code.

2. right click on a Favorite link and select properties from the context menu... you can change the icons of your favorites to anything you want from an ico file on your computer's hard disk.

Rob^_^

Friday, December 21, 2012 8:41 PM
  • Hey IECUSTOMIZER

1. Thank for the help the first problem solved but still the Facebook password it saves but the Twitter password it does not save do you know why ? ( I clicked yes save the password when I login to Twitter  and I can see in the settings that the password is there with Facebook but still it does not remember it and ask me to save password every time I login) it happens with Twitter only 

2. I got it thank you

Shaked Benratzon

Saturday, December 22, 2012 6:36 AM