none
java applet not working in IE8 and windows 7

Question

• i) ie 8 doesnt show java applet  , then i  tried two things 

1) added trusted sites ,it works

2) just reset without adding in trusted sites ,it works 

The problem i want all the users will have the same  settings  without  any domain policy ? 

I  have some trusted sites  in default domain policy 

(Default domain policy/User Configuration/Windows settings/Internet 

explorer maintance/security/security zones and content ratings )

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:35 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my understanding, I think it is not possible to set the users to have the same settings without domain policy.

Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, March 18, 2011 9:00 AM
  •  

how to add websites in trusted sites using gp

Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:56 AM
  • Hi,

The following link for your reference.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/configure-trusted-sites-internet-explorer-group-policy/

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, March 21, 2011 8:26 AM