none
ad blocker

Answers

• Try Tracking Protection Lists, (TPL), a fantastic feature of IE9. Although designed for tracking protection, custom tracking lists (search Bing) also block most ads.
    Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:29 PM
  • Hi,

I searched the Internet Explorer add-ons websites, and there is no ad blocker is available currently.

Internet Explorer Gallery

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, July 04, 2011 7:58 AM

All replies

• As far as I know there isn't one. This is a shame really as I like IE9, but without an ad-blocker it is utterly useless to me.

I just can't stand those intrusive ads flashing, blinking and so-on while I'm trying to do stuff. 

Simple Adblock used to be free but not anymore.

Quero Toolbar is as close as I could find to an ad-blocker. Unfortunately however, it tries to do too many things and the result is so messy I found it unusable.

In frustration I installed Firefox and the Adblock Plus add-in.

Saturday, July 02, 2011 2:10 AM
  • Hi,

I searched the Internet Explorer add-ons websites, and there is no ad blocker is available currently.

Internet Explorer Gallery

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, July 04, 2011 7:58 AM
  • Try Tracking Protection Lists, (TPL), a fantastic feature of IE9. Although designed for tracking protection, custom tracking lists (search Bing) also block most ads.
    Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:29 PM
  • thank you it worked!
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:12 AM