none
can not get into myn games

Question

• i can'tn get into any of nmy games, i mean they just won't open,n not in face book not from the game house site, nothing. it's done this before, but i hav no idea what happened that they just started working again, please let me why this is happeni;ng.
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 4:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Microsoft TechNet forums.

From your description I understand that you cannot open any online game. They started working automatically.

It can be caused by many factors such as corrupt IE temp files, incompatible IE add-ons, conflict with certain third party software, corrupt display adapter driver or even virus.

You need to tell us the exact symptom and we can troubleshoot next time when it re-occurs.

Best Regards

Magon Liu

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Microsoft TechNet forums.

From your description I understand that you cannot open any online game. They started working automatically.

It can be caused by many factors such as corrupt IE temp files, incompatible IE add-ons, conflict with certain third party software, corrupt display adapter driver or even virus.

You need to tell us the exact symptom and we can troubleshoot next time when it re-occurs.

Best Regards

Magon Liu

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:36 AM
  • You will find Consumer support for all versions of IE in this forum: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/threads

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) ~ MS MVP (IE, Mail, Security, Windows & Update Services) since 2002 ~ Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft
    Sunday, December 05, 2010 8:02 PM