none
Issue with IFRAME in Windows7 service pack1 IE8 and Windows Server 2003 IE8

Вопрос

• Hi Everyone,

We have developed IFRAME code for OBIEE reports. Cross testing on browser area we are facing issues with “Windows7 service pack1 IE8 and Windows Server 2003 IE8"

My IFRAME scripts running all Firefox, Safari, chrome and ie7 versions. Coming to the IE8 version I am getting two issues except windows XP/2008 IE8.

One area: In  Windows7 service pack1 IE8 showing message IFRAME CONTENT CAN NOT EMBEDED.I have already added settings in OBIEE level but same script in windows XP/2008 IE8 not showing any error message. These two OS based IE8's showing all reports.

Second area: Windows Server 2003 IE8" showing different way. After open scripts in this version of IE8 I am getting login page instead of showing reports. Its not taking GO url parameters. But firefox, Safari, chrome and ie7, windows xp ie8, 2008 ie8 showing all reports.

Just I want to know that what are the settings need to be adding these two browsers and any scripts or patches need to be run. Please help me on this. There is no much for us to solve this issue.

Note: I have added same internet settings from Windows XP IE8 to WINDOWS7 IE8/2008 IE8 but no luck on this.

Please help guys on this.

Thank You

12 июня 2012 г. 11:26

Ответы

Все ответы