none
FIM SSPR

Domanda

• Hello ,

after installing FIM Password Reset and Registration when i try to browse them i have this error

For the moment i tried only to access with HTTP no certificate used for both.

Internet explorer is not able to display the page !!

Any idea

• Modificato gentelman martedì 27 agosto 2013 11:26
    martedì 27 agosto 2013 11:24

Tutte le risposte

• Hi!

Today have met something like this. Sounds like your application pools are stoped. Please check it in IIS Manager. Are there some errors in Event Log?

What user did you specify for the app pools of portals? If that user allowed (not denied) batch run in LSP? 

What the patttern of the address, you browsing for?

martedì 27 agosto 2013 12:20
  • i use FIM Service Account

i try to browse this portal for example

http://passwordreset.lab-fim.lab-contoso.lab.top

If that user allowed (not denied) batch run in LSP , i didn't understand this

martedì 27 agosto 2013 12:24
  • At first i suggest you to change installation of Portals, using some new user (create it in AD). If you made prerequisite of FIM installation, you have denied the batch run for Fim Service Account in Local Security Policy. For account, identifying IIS application pool it doesn't suit.

Then, have you added DNS records for your Reg Portal Adress and exetute relative setspn commands? To determine the error, i also suggest to change installation of Portals using not aliases, but clear server name (for example "fim") and some unique ports (for example 9988, 9989) in binding information. Because in this way you are not able to configure dns and etc. And then tri to browse like this: http://yourservername:port  

• Proposto come risposta Filipp Leskin giovedì 29 agosto 2013 03:58
    martedì 27 agosto 2013 12:39
  • i did the Set spn command

the CNAME was added.

i explain for FIM i can access with the alias or the server name it's OK

FIM alias is : lab-fim.lab-global.lab-lpl.top

Password reset : passwordreset.lab-fim.lab-global.lab-lpl.top

when i do an NSlookup i have this

DNS request timed out.
        timeout was 2 seconds.
    Server:  UnKnown
    Address:  XX.XX.XX.XX

Name:    MyServerName.lab-global.lab-lpl.top
    Address:  XX.XX.XX.XX
    Aliases:  passwordregistration.lab-fim.lab-global.lab-lpl.top.lab-global.lab-lpl
    .top

the port is 8090.

giovedì 29 agosto 2013 08:39