none
Changes made in SharePoint designer are not appearing for other users

Domanda

• Hi,

I have changed the web parts width from 50% to 70% and 30% in sharepoint designer.

<td width="70%" valign="top">
        <WebPartPages:WebPartZone runat="server" AllowPersonalization="true" ID="LeftColumnZone" FrameType="TitleBarOnly"
         Title="<%$Resources:cms,WebPartZoneTitle_LeftColumn%>" Orientation="Vertical"><ZoneTemplate></ZoneTemplate></WebPartPages:WebPartZone>
       </td>
       <td width="30%" valign="top">
        <WebPartPages:WebPartZone runat="server" AllowPersonalization="true" ID="RightColumnZone" FrameType="TitleBarOnly"
         Title="<%$Resources:cms,WebPartZoneTitle_RightColumn%>" Orientation="Vertical"><ZoneTemplate></ZoneTemplate></WebPartPages:WebPartZone>
       </td>

I can see those changes in browser but other users can not see those changes.I did check in the page.Can any one please let me know what is the reason?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

AEDLA.
    martedì 1 febbraio 2011 06:12

Risposte

• That only makes sense if the changes are not checked-in or published.  Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.  You said you've done all that, but I don't see how it's possible for others to not see your changes if they are fully-published, checked-in, and approved.
    SharePoint Architect || Microsoft MVP || My Blog
    Planet Technologies || SharePoint Task Force
    • Contrassegnato come risposta AOk2013 martedì 1 febbraio 2011 16:54
    martedì 1 febbraio 2011 16:33

Tutte le risposte