lunedì 11 agosto 2008 19:35
I have some questions about the Exchange Online service that don't seem to be answered by what I can search for online.
Will scenario's involving Blackberry or Goodlink servers be supported?
Will there be any partners providing end-user 1st line phone support?
Will users be able to pay for more storage?
Will companies be able to get monthly, quarterly, or annual backups of data?
- Is the 3.5Meg message limit on migration only or is that the maximum message size (~4MB)?
Tutte le risposte
mercoledì 3 settembre 2008 03:42Hi Neil:
- Blackberry is currently in the works and should be available by the time we launch
- Certain Partners have expressed interest in providing Tiered Support and that Support Framework is currently being worked out. Microsoft Online provides Tier I, II & III support for Partners and Customers and will defer support to Support Partners interested in providing their services, but again that is currently being worked out.
- Yes, as storage requirements rise, for Mailboxes, and/or SharePoint sites, they will be able to purchase additional storage space.
- Exchange and SharePoint backups are performed within the Data Center
- I believe the maximum message size as been increased to 10MB, but I would need to confirm. This message limit is per message, so either Migration or Mailbox usage would incur this limit
martedì 18 novembre 2008 19:12Hello -- is blackberry support active now? thank you
venerdì 21 novembre 2008 02:07
Also wondering if Blackberry is currently available for the exchange online service as well. Also, what is the pricing for additional storage?