Discussion and questions regarding Opalis Integration Server v5 and v6
Tips and Links to Helpful Information
Opalis Team Blog and Resources
Related Blogs & Community Resources
Opalis 6.3 Downloads
Product Documentation on TechNet
Other Documentation, Whitepapers, etc.
Helpful Samples and Downloads
FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions about the ForumsWelcome to the Opalis v5/v6 forum! This forum is designed to help you find answers to questions about the Opalis Integration Server product acquired by Microsoft.
Please note that this forum relates only to versions 5 and 6 of the Opalis product.
Q: Where can I find more information about the products, technical information and troubleshooting?
A: See the "Helpful Links" annoucement within this forum.
Q: Why are some threads locked?
A: When a thread is marked as answered or was not replied to for a long period of time, new posts in that thread may not get recognized and may not get a response. To ensure that new posts get the visbility they need, we lock threads that are marked as answered or where we cannot get a response from the poster within a reasonable period of time, so that any new replies will be done in a new thread and gain immediate attention.
If you have the same issue as mentioned in a previous thread, but the answer provided does not solve your problem, post a new question and refer to the existing thread so we can quickly rule out that issue as the cause of your particular problem. That will speed up the process of getting your problem solved.
Q: How long should I expect to wait for an answer?
A: We typically respond to new questions within 24-48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) depending on when the post occurred. If you need faster response or you have a critical issue, please contact Microsoft Support (http://support.microsoft.com/). You should also visit the support page on the Operations Manager TechCenter.
Filtro e ordinamentoUsa queste opzioni per ridurre l'elenco delle discussioni.
- 135Mark Joseph Martinez mercoledì 15 maggio 2013 01:01
- 479Herwin Ochoa giovedì 9 maggio 2013 07:24
- 043Symon Perriman MSFT lunedì 13 maggio 2013 07:26
- 149Ritchy Henson mercoledì 8 maggio 2013 16:46
- 895Dan Rickard giovedì 2 maggio 2013 10:16
- 1412213Reza.Rezilient lunedì 22 novembre 2010 23:27
- 21133NifflerX martedì 29 gennaio 2013 17:26
Run SSH Command does NOT proceed on process, rather it re-launches the policy, and leave the previous run on the "running Log"BernsBERC lunedì 7 gennaio 2013 07:20
- 2680Scott - IP1 lunedì 21 gennaio 2013 01:23
- 43759mukesh_agarwal lunedì 20 giugno 2011 06:09
- 6756Reza.Rezilient giovedì 10 gennaio 2013 18:35
- 2928vlas domenica 6 gennaio 2013 09:02
Error establishing communication with OpExec service on OPALIS: - The network location cannot be reached. (code 1231)Christopher D. Stover mercoledì 19 dicembre 2012 16:58
- 31129BernsBERC mercoledì 12 dicembre 2012 12:28
- 21021Christopher D. Stover lunedì 10 dicembre 2012 19:48
- 21530Makhdumi mercoledì 21 novembre 2012 16:17
- 11079pubsquash82 venerdì 9 novembre 2012 00:45
- 11269Herwin Ochoa martedì 13 novembre 2012 04:22
- 41102Herwin Ochoa giovedì 8 novembre 2012 13:20
- 21516Herwin Ochoa mercoledì 10 ottobre 2012 13:12