martedì 16 novembre 2010 12:45
Title: SAS Foundation 64bit
Body: Application Name: SAS Foundation and related software 64bit
Application Version: 9.2
Company Name: SAS
Sequencer Version: 4.6 RTM
App-V Client Version Tested On: 4.6 RTM
Operating System Sequenced On: Windows 7 x64
Pre-requisites: No Prerequisites
Client Operating Systems Successfully Deployed To: Windows 7
Posted by Microsoft Employee: Jim Truchon
Steps to Sequence the Application:
1. Start the sequencer on a clean Windows 7 x64 machine, latest updates applied.
2. Create a new Package and Begin Monitoring
3. Copy tcpdeam.dll and tcpdencr.dll from products\sasinstall_92330_wx6_en_sp0_1\sas\core\sasexe to c:\windows\syswow64
4. Begin the SAS setup, for this recipe I used English
5. Specific SAS setup options, chosen for no particular reason. SAS license may affect what options are selected or available.
a. Choose Install SAS Software , click <NEXT>
b. Specify SAS Home: q:\SAS_MNT.vo1 click <NEXT>
c. Choose Products to Install: SAS Foundation and related software click <NEXT>
d. click <NEXT>
e. for Language support, Clear All then click <NEXT>
f. Leave Use the recommended Java Runtime Environment selected and click <NEXT>
g. click <START>
6. Setup will continue with the occasional prompt for user input.
7. Once setup is complete, create the package. In my test, I did not launch any applications so everything is in FB1
Known Issues/Limitations: None
Approximate Sequencing Time: 2 hours
Additional Notes/Links: Step 3 is very important, without this the SAS setup will fail during sequencing.
Descriptive Tags: Sequencing Recipe 4.6 64bit
Tutte le risposte
lunedì 20 febbraio 2012 01:47
I sequenced SAS 9.2 in 2010 on the old sequencer. Now I'm trying to update the license on it. But the package size exceeds the limit. I've got the recroding of the sequencing that I've done. But there's no provision to attach files here. Please let me know how to update the license.
lunedì 20 febbraio 2012 05:24
This forum is only for sharing successful recipes - for questions, see the other forums;