martedì 8 maggio 2012 09:30
We are using Digital Signature in our web application for which we are using USB token. Now there is a problem with the accessibility of the certificate, as follows :
when we are using the usb token through administrator account on windows it is perfectly working, all the certificates are showing in the certificate tab of the IE. But when we are loggd in through the user account the USB Token is read in the Token Administrator utility but the certificate is not showing in the Internet options > content > certificate section. it is also not visible in the certmgr.msc. I know there are certain security policy in the client environment, but i dont know how to make it working on the non administrative account on windows.
- Spostato Doug NealMicrosoft Employee giovedì 10 maggio 2012 05:50 (From:MBSA - Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer)
Tutte le risposte
venerdì 11 maggio 2012 07:53Moderatore
Based on my knowledge, please try the following:
1. Login with your Administrator account and check if you can export the certificates you need. If so, login with the user account, import the certificates and see how it works.
2. Please login with the user account and search mmc.exe in Start Menu search box, click File -> Add/Remove Snap-in -> Choose Certificates -> Add both Computer Account and My user account. After that, please check if the certificates you need exist in Certificates (Local Computer). If so, please copy certificates to the same location in Certificates – Current User.
3. Please check if you can reinstall the USB token under user account.
If issue persists, it is recommended to contact the USB token provider for help.
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Contrassegnato come risposta Nicholas LiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator martedì 22 maggio 2012 09:33