none
How to Download > PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2010 Service Pack 1 (KB2639688)

回答

• Hello Nakasan333,

Thank you for posting your question to our forum. However, unfortunately, I’m afraid it might be difficult for you to get a reply since people usually use Japanese here... I’d like to suggest you post your question in an English forum.
    Please click here to find an appropriate forum (category) depending on the type of your question. I hope you find some useful information!
    -------
    For your information, here's some information that may be helpful to you. I hope this helps.

Could you check KB2639688?
    Please FIND the statement, "How to obtain and install the service pack". Also check "Prerequisites".

Microsoft Update Catalog

2012年6月13日 9:01
    モデレータ

すべての返信

• Hello Nakasan333,

Thank you for posting your question to our forum. However, unfortunately, I’m afraid it might be difficult for you to get a reply since people usually use Japanese here... I’d like to suggest you post your question in an English forum.
    Please click here to find an appropriate forum (category) depending on the type of your question. I hope you find some useful information!
    -------
    For your information, here's some information that may be helpful to you. I hope this helps.

Could you check KB2639688?
    Please FIND the statement, "How to obtain and install the service pack". Also check "Prerequisites".

Microsoft Update Catalog

2012年6月13日 9:01
    モデレータ
  • MSKK 山本様

Nakasan333こと中南と申します。

すみません。

このフォーラムが英語オンリーかと勘違いしてしまい英語で投稿してしまいました。

アップデートカタログにてDL出来ていますので、本件ご回答ありがとうございました。

2012年6月18日 1:58