none
Problem using the exchange management pack wizard for System Center Operations Manager

질문

• Hello,

I'm trying to install the management pack for exchange to use in my SCOM environment. I'm running exchange 2003, and SCOM 2007 R2.

I've created a service account to use, and given it a mailbox. Also, I've given this service account "exchange view only administrator" rights.

I'm currently trying to run the exchange management pack configuration wizard on one of my backend servers only, to test it. Since all my front end/back end servers are production I want to select only one at a time.

I can go through the steps and select default settings, select the server I want to configure, and the service account to use, however when I select finish, it errors out.

Here is the errors I receive:

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://CN=Microsoft Exchange,***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://CN=Address Lists Container,***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://CN=Addressing,***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://CN=Administrative Groups,***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://CN=Global Settings,***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://CN=Recipient Policies,***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Unable to add the Exchange view only rights to the ldap object LDAP://***********. This generally indicates that there are invalid user entries in the security descriptor. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM00 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM01 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM02 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM03 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM04 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM05 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM06 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM07 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM08 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

Error: Failed to create user account EXCHANGESERVER06MOM09 to be used as test mailbox. Error message: General access denied error

I am a domain admin and can create mailboxes so I don't understand why I cant run this wizard. Is there anything I can try, or do I need permissions from higher in the forest?

Thank you for all the help guys!

2011년 9월 19일 월요일 오후 7:01

모든 응답