2012년 6월 18일 월요일 오전 12:27I am unable to login to some some websites, but not all. I put in my username and password and it brings me back to the same page as if I never entered my username and password. I can access aol, wellsfargo, facebook, but I cannot access snapfish and costco. I've reset all my settings, unistalled virus software, turned off firewall, tried making another account. This hasn't been an issue until recently. Any thoughts? Thanks.
2012년 6월 19일 화요일 오전 9:25중재자
I would suggest you with following method to try:
Run Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) Mode and test the issue.
If IE can work well without any issue. Then you can further proceed to find what is cause of IE problem.
- Open IE in No Add-ons Mode
- Tools -->> Internet Options-->> Programs -->>Manage add-ons .
- Select a Add-on and disable it.
- Restart IE-->> Open IE in normal mode.
- If the problem is solved after step 4, than uninstall that Add-on from Control Panel-->> Add/Remove Programs
- If the problem is still there , than disable another Add-on, and follow from step3.
Try to clear cache and cookies
Using the third part repair IE tool to repair IE 9.
Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.
- 답변으로 표시됨 Juke ChouMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 2012년 7월 8일 일요일 오전 9:30