2012년 6월 17일 일요일 오후 5:25I bought my HP laptop in Feb. It has been running fine until I installed Office 10 for Students. Upon installing I got an error code 2203. Went to microsoft and was told to make some changes to the computer in order to get Office 1- studen version to load. Now I cannot open any link in new tab in IE9 when I am on Yahoo. If I am in Google Chrome all is well. How can I get my computer back to nomal to open up links in new tab on Yahoo home page.?
2012년 6월 18일 월요일 오전 3:18If you have a mouse hooked up, click on the link with your mouse wheel and see what happens.
2012년 6월 19일 화요일 오전 6:56중재자
Firstly, I would like to check whether this issue only occurred when browse Yahoo page?
Meanwhile, please try the following:
1. Add the Yahoo to Trusted Site to check the result
Add to Trusted sites
1. Click the “Start” button, type “inetcpl.cpl” (without quotation marks) in the “Search” bar and then press “Enter”.
2. Switch to the “Security” tab, click "Trusted sites" and then click "Sites".
3. Type the URL of the site (such as http://www.yahoo.com) in the "Add this Web site to the zone" box and click “Add”
4. Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" box and click “Close”.
2. Run Internet Explorer with “no-add-ons” model.
1. Open Start Menu, then click all programs, select Accessories, open the system tools;
2. Right-click Internet Explorer(No Add-ons), run as Administrator.
3. Reset your IE settings. Here is an official article can be referred to.
How to reset Internet Explorer settings
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
2012년 6월 19일 화요일 오전 8:24
Yahoo uses subdomains to negotiate login to their sites... (login.yahoo.com).... adding yahoo.com to the trusted sites list will break the security setting for 'navigating to less priveleged zones'... Yahoo has a number of global sites... not all OP's will be using http://www.yahoo.com
tip: some yahoo sites are in the IE Compatibility list.