2012년 4월 27일 금요일 오전 5:05
I have a 2007 and 2010 farm.
On the 2007 farm there is a content type inheriting from Link to Document, this is being crawled and search results are working appropriately with document content coming through.
This has been seutp in 2010 farm and, i do not get the same results.
Is there anything special to tell SharePoint to crawl the end points of these links?
2012년 5월 4일 금요일 오전 2:59
To show a link to document properties in SharePoint 2010 search result, you need to register metadata properties ItemID (ows_ID(text)) and Basic4 (Basic:4 (text)) and do a full crawl from Central Admin. Then paste XSL code into the search results web part using the XSL editor at the appropriate place.
For the detailed information, check out the following article:
Rock Wang TechNet Community Support
2012년 5월 5일 토요일 오전 7:39turns out that it doesnt work on windows 2008 r2, it does on windows 2008
- 답변으로 표시됨 Chris GristMVP 2012년 5월 5일 토요일 오전 7:39
2012년 5월 25일 금요일 오후 5:52Chris - I am running into the issue above, where OWS_ID is not returning any results during the crawl. Your comment about not working with Windows 2008 R2 is the only theory I currently have. Do you know if this problem is acknowledged by Microsoft or if there is an fix or work-around? Thanks.
2012년 5월 26일 토요일 오전 2:10
2012년 5월 29일 화요일 오후 2:32Thanks, Chris. We are looking to add a "View Properites" link to our search results by updating the XSL for the Core Search Results web part. Of course, that won't work unless I can get the item's ID back from the crawl. I am administerting SharePoint 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2. I'll keep watching the updates to see if Microsoft fixes this.
2012년 6월 1일 금요일 오후 5:25
Update: My issue is resolved. After further research on my "View Properties" problem above, I had to do two things to make OWS_ID values available and usable:
1. Ensure the OWS_ID returns values in the crawl: For this I had to do an "Index Reset" from search administration, reboot my two index/search servers, and do a full crawl. Then I finally saw sample documents in the crawled property page for OWS_ID.
2. Within the XSL for the Core Search Results web part, ensure the new managed property (the one mapped to OWS_ID) and variable/parameters referencing it all use uses lower case spelling: I was using mixed case spelling for my managed property (owsListItemId) and for variables/parameters in the XSL (listItemId). After I made these lower case, I started getting values to display. So now I can generate links in the results to view the properties for any document. I didn't realize lower case was necessary until I came across the comment at the bottom of this page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms560074(v=office.12) (Thanks to Sridhar [MSFT])