2011년 10월 21일 금요일 오전 9:24
I got following setup
- 1 - A WCF service which uses the query notification to monitor changes on "Table1" say WCFService1
- Another WCF service which uses the query notification to monitor changes on "Table2" say WCFService2
- Both service got "Start" and "Stop" method called by seperate client to start the notification
- A Windows Service client hosted on server which sends request to both WCF service a request to start the notification.
Problem is if windows service client says WCFService1.Start and then WCFService2.Start then I get notification from the table that was registed by WCFService2 i.e. "Table2". If I switch around then gets notification only from WCFService1 i.e. "Table1".
This menas that I get notification from only one table (which was registed last) where as I am expacting to recevie notification from bother table. It seems that this whole "Query Notification" doesn't work with multiple notification on different tables are created.
Thanks in advance
2011년 10월 24일 월요일 오전 4:51중재자
Hi Prateek Baxi,
There are scenarios that a query notification is not fired or goes wrong, such as required SET options to support query notifications. In your scenario, you may have a look at the SqlNotificationInfo for each request to see what happened. For troubleshooting this issue, please have a look at the “Planning, Implementing, and Administering Scaleout Solutions with SQL Server 2005” whiter paper about Troubleshooting query notifications section by Bob Beauchemin.
For more information:
Watch the SqlNotificationInfo for query notifications
The Internals and Troubleshooting whitepaper is available
If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact email@example.com.
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
2012년 5월 29일 화요일 오후 2:20
I traced the call going to SQL Server using SQL Profiler and saw a call to delete the queue created in first call and recreate a new queue for second call. Hence come to conclusion that SQLNotification works only with one table across entire application
Thanks for your reply
- 답변으로 표시됨 Prateek Baxi 2012년 5월 29일 화요일 오후 2:42