2012년 3월 3일 토요일 오후 1:50
I have done my POC to configure AD FS 2.0 programmatically on Windows Server 2008 R2, now i'm trying to execute same poc on Windows Server 2008 but on that serve i'm getting error because of dll available on Windows Server 2008 R2 of Powershell is not present on Windows Server 2008.
Please help me what are the dll are present in Windows Server 2008 to configure AD FS 2.0. or do i need to install any hotfixes. if that is a case plese let me know which they are.
2012년 3월 3일 토요일 오후 7:07
Can you answer following questions for better understanding?
1) Can you post script here?
2) What type of error are you getting while running your script on W2k server?
I can think of following two possibilities based on your post
1) PowerShell feature is not installed. In this case, Configure Server/Add PowerShell Feature using server manager.
2) Snap-in is either not installed or not added in the script.
Thanks & Regards
Please click “Mark as Answer” if this post answers your question and click "Vote as Helpful if this Post helps you.
2012년 3월 5일 월요일 오전 8:05중재자
Any update? Hope the below link helpful:
TechNet Community Support
- 답변으로 표시됨 Yan Li_Microsoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 2012년 3월 9일 금요일 오전 1:22