none
Call Park: Define which orbit call is parked in

Question

• I have a Lync Standard Edition server with 2 call park orbit ranges setup. When parking a call, is there a way to determine (voice policy, some other policy, or Lync Client) which range the call is parked into?

-Japheth

Thursday, June 07, 2012 2:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,Japheth

As I know,you can create multiple Call Park Orbit Ranges for one Lync pool,but there is no policy or other ways to control which Call Park Orbit Range will be used out of box when the call is parked into.

However if you would like to customize the Call park according to your orgnization requirements you can look at the Lync SDK to see if it's possible to develop it.Any further question about Lync SDK developping you can post your question to MSDN UC forum.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh345235.aspx

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Friday, June 08, 2012 9:01 AM

All replies

• I don't believe so.
    Thursday, June 07, 2012 2:43 PM
  • Hi,Japheth

As I know,you can create multiple Call Park Orbit Ranges for one Lync pool,but there is no policy or other ways to control which Call Park Orbit Range will be used out of box when the call is parked into.

However if you would like to customize the Call park according to your orgnization requirements you can look at the Lync SDK to see if it's possible to develop it.Any further question about Lync SDK developping you can post your question to MSDN UC forum.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh345235.aspx

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Friday, June 08, 2012 9:01 AM