none
Docking Communicator With Outlook

Question

• Silly question here... Is it not possible to dock Communicator with Outlook?  I use two monitors, one of them devoted to Outlook and Communicator.  I usually resize them so that I can see them both, and both together take up the entire screen.  It would be easier and more intuitive if I could find a way to dock them.

Outlook is obvious, but I like Communicator up so that I can see whether someone I need to get in touch with is at their desk.

If it is not possible, does anyone know if there are plans for it in a future version?

Monday, February 07, 2011 9:37 PM

Answers

• Hi, that is supported in Outlook 2010, expand the To-Do Bar, in the right-bottom of To-Do Bar box, you could see a mini communicator that lists all contacts same as MOC. (But you have to integrate MOC with Outlook in advance)

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Opus13 Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:42 PM
    Tuesday, February 08, 2011 6:09 AM